Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Could I Be Any Smarter?

For those of you who know me, you know how much I love Bath and Body Works. Well, since we are on a tight budget until our other house in Atlanta sells, and my supply of lotion has dwindled to nothing, I decided to venture to the lotion isles of Wal-Mart.
I was actually impressed and overwheled with the selection Wal-Mart had to offer. After careful consideration, I decided on the Healing Garden White Tea flavor. I came home and tried out my new lotion and noticed it was very sticky feeling and shiny. I was not impressed. I sulked for awhile and had a short pitty party, then told my self to suck it up, that's life and things could be much worse.
Well, I put the lotion on again today and it was still sticky and gross. Frusterated, I asked myself "What is in this stupid stuff. After looking the bottle up and down I noticed I had bought the body wash with lotion in it!
Even if my skin isn't any more moisturized, I guess I will at least smell good in the shower.

3 comments:

jaime s said...

I wish we lived closer. I just got a B&B gift certificate for my birthday and for some reason all their lotions smell REALLY WEIRD on me. I think my hormone levels changed or something after having Faith. I put the orange "Breathe" kind on for a special date with Murray on my birthday. The whole night he kept asking "what's that smell?" We couldn't figure it out until later I smelled my arm and realized that it was the way the lotion was interacting with my body...it was gross!!! Needless to say I don't wear it anymore.

I had a free coupon for one of their classic scents (10.50 value) and again all of my "old favorites" smelled really weird on me. I wish I could pass the free lotion onto you.

I ended up using my gift card on hand soaps and their plumping lip balm.

Candice said...

My skin felt sticky just reading that:).

Will you email me your new info, please?

DeeAnne said...

jamil and i (now you know how to spell it) love to read your stories! teehee