Tuesday, August 15, 2006


Dear dad, I have a confession. First of all it was all mom's fault. When we made our evening coke run, she took me over to that new house they are building that is weird and long. We wanted a closer look at the back of it, but since it was under construction, there was no driveway yet. Well, I assumed that when I told mom to just drive through the dirt, that she knew how to drive your truck. She didn't. Actually she found the one patch of mud that was out there and got your tire stuck. I wouldn't have felt so bad, but you had just taken your truck five hours earlier to the really nice car wash with Jake. Don't worry, I got out in the driveway at 10:45 that night after you went to bed and washed it for you, so you didn't go to work Monday with a dirty truck. And everything is just fine with it. I promise and I love you :) !!! LauraPosted by Picasa

5 comments:

jaime s said...

Loved seeing all the new pics. BTW, only you would post a pic of a smashed cake after going through that tramatic accident. I laughed picturing you capturing the cake's condition on camera. SO GLAD you guys were not injured!!

Faithy LOVES the head knocker thing you posted for me!! We're going to get it on video soon.

DeeAnne said...

hmmm... a coke run, eh? call me a city girl, but we might want to distinguish that it was a CocaCola run... make that diet. we want to be as innocuous as possible...

so, yeah... i am so glad you guys are all OK. luv you

mcjacobsjournal said...

Wow! You've had an eventful few days! An accident (with a smashed cake) on top of busy summer days in the pool! I bet you're tired! I love all the pictures and I'm glad to hear you're all okay!!

Monica said...

Laura I love that you never change! Your day sounded like one we could have had in high school. Poor Bradley thought he was going to die.

Pearson Family said...

YEAH! It was so good to hear from you! I am excited about keeping up with you on your blog! You have had some major excitement!