Sunday, October 29, 2006


'myspace We had a blast Saturday night at the FC Dallas game thanks to Mimi and Grandpa and an early Birthday preasent for Bradley. They lost by a point but it was an awesome game. It went into two 15 minute overtimes and a shootout! The best part was probably the end when the FC Dallas goalie leveled a Colorado player. He punched the guy in the face and the guy hit the ground immediatley. Meanwhile fans are throwing drinks and smoke bombs on the field. Crazy fun. Of course being the "responsible" adults we are, we told our children that this is not sportsman like conduct and no one should ever act this way. :) Bradley loved the game. I spray painted their hair red to support our team. Jake wanted his spikey, so we went crazy with his hair. And yes my shirt is signed by four of the FC Dallas team members, and NO I was not wearing it when they signed it! The four guys came to Greenville to the YMCA and held a clinic for the kids. They signed the shirt at the clinic. Thank you so much Mom and Dad. I know this was for Bradley and his Birthday, but I think we all had a Great Time! And thank you Gary, Coby, and Maddie for joining us in our night of fun! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Patti said...

Happy early birthday, Bradley! Looks like you all had a great time! Love you,
Mom

Candice said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I like the boys' hair. Go Cool Mom.

Monica said...

What a fun time. It is fun to see you and Randy together. It is really crazy Bradley is having another birthday. He is getting so old and you have another one right behind him. It seems like yesterday I was holding baby Bradley telling him about Emmitt and Troy. That was also such a special time in our friendship. I am so thankful for you Laura and miss the days we just hung out!!

Heather said...

What a fun time! It was great talking to you yesterday. I'm praying that your house will sell. . .today!

jaime s said...

What....another birthday...that means my sweet little Brielle will be 8 soon...how can that be???!! 7 sounds so grown up already. I can remember that sweet baby Bradley too! I had so much fun watching him for you while you went to class. I also remember his 1st birthday party...I've NEVER seen a child covered in so much cake...I couldn't get over the bathtub after you cleaned him off...how did you get that clean!!!

The hair is too cute! Bradley is Randy to a T and Jake is you to a T (minus the beautiful girl stuff).

Just Me. . . said...

Look how great you look!!!! We really need to meet up sometime!!

Laura Scott said...

Kyna, Are you hitting on me? :)

Just Me. . . said...

Maybe!!! ;)

Just kidding. . .No we really need to get together and catch up!!!