Sunday, November 26, 2006

The New Way to send your letter to Santa

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I was gonna put a cute little glittery santa up here, but this picture just cracked me up so I had to share it!

Well, here is my great shopping tip for all you mothers who get stuck shopping with the kids and need to buy Santa stuff. I've done this the last three years and the boys haven't figured it out yet! Since I made some Christmas money this weekend I took the boys to the store today to make their wish lists. Well, walmart had one blue doodle dinasuar left that is on Jakes list and it was only ten dollars. So what I tell the boys is that we will buy it and take it home. We take a picture of it with the digital camera and email the picture to santa and he knows exactly what they want. Then I tell them that the next day or later I will take it back to the store and return it. (BTW- I don't actually take the toy back, I hide it somewhere in the house.)

If your kids think that you need to take picture of their entire list you tell them that you only have to buy and take pictures of the toys that are hard to describe to Santa, and this way he will get it exactley right. I keep thinking Bradley will figure this little trick out, but he hasn't!! I love it and it makes shopping really easy. I don't have to hide anything! And if they happen to stumble across their hidden Santa presents, all I have to say is- oh I'll return that to the store tomorrow. Hope this is helpful!

1 comment:

jaime s said...

You crack me up! Only you (and maybe Monica) would delight in a pic of Santa's grave :)

You are talented in jewelry making. What a fun business to have with your mom!!

So sorry to hear about your hurting friends....especially those suffering the loss of a dear one. Holidays make that so hard so it is hard to take delight in joyous times when those close to you are really struggling. Thanks for sharing honestly!