Friday, January 5, 2007

Future Artist?

 
I'll take this blogging opportunity to share Bradley's artistic abilities! On Fridays, Bradley goes to a special school program with three centers consisting of spanish, logic, and the medival times era. The room is decorated as a castle and has a large wooden replica that they can climb to the top and relax in pillows to read or listen. Today in the medival times center, the teacher read a book called the Knight and the Dragon. The kids had to draw what they thought the dragon looked like while the teacher read the book. This is what he drew! I couldn't believe all the detail and how many scales he put on it. Pretty impressive to me!
  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work from Bradley.I think he will turn into a great artist in future.Work on his artistic and creative ideas.

I hope this is his masterpiece or he has anything else?

If so surprise us by posting it also

Monica said...

I am very impressed with Mr. Bradley. I am sure your Mom is really excited. Didn't she used to paint? I am thinking someone is has the gift in your family. : ) It is a really good picture. I bet the other kids where jealous!

Laura Scott said...

Amber and Monica,
thanks for the kind words. Bradley really enjoyed reading them. You made his day!!!
Amber,
He also does these awesome symetrical designs in church on Sundays when they don't have childrens church. I always come home from church and throw them away with the bulletin....maybe I should start saving them???

Laura Scott said...

Amber(in case you come back to visit)...Not sure about your blog....are you actually Buck? If so, I like the pictures.

Also, we try hard to encourage Bradley to pursue his interest and not push sports on him too much since his dad is a coach. We want to make sure he does what he loves and gets a chance to develop his abilities. He's a bright kid with an incredible future ahead of him!

Pearson Family said...

So talented!!!