Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Perfect Gentleman

I absolutely love Bradley's teacher Mrs. Kelley! When I got there with the pizza today, she had me wait to pass it out. She said, "Oh no, we've been working really hard on what we are going to do today." She then called the little girls names out one by one and a little boy would follow each girl up and get a sprite and wait patiently behind the little girl. Then, they would walk the little girl to their desks and set the sprite down for them and then, they would pull out the little girls chair! It was soooo cute. Bradley blushed a little. He was paired up with Alejandra. Soooo cute!

I don't know if you can see or not, but in the background where Jake is sitting is a round chair filled with 7 or 8 fluffy pillows for the kids to sit on. This is where Jake hangs out whenever we come to a party. I dressed him in a long sleeved t-shirt with a button up over it (unbuttoned of course because he HATES "church"clothes). Well, as we were leaving I was searching all over the place for his button up shirt. The little stinker had hidden it underneath the pillows in the chair in the hopes of loosing it forever!!!



Bradley and his friend Brendon! I have never seen so many party favors! They got three different gift bags filled with goodies, along with their Valentine's bag! Crazy all the stuff Bradley came home with!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Just too cute! I remember those school valentine parties. I can't believe that Bradley is growing so tall! You are such a great mom!
Love you!