Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sleepy Head

Randy and I aren't real adamate about a bedtime for Jake. Believe me he gets all the sleep he needs, but since he isn't in school full time yet, we tend to let him stay up later than Bradley. These are some of my favorite photos of Jake sleeping, because they are often a frequent occurance. So here they are....

This is the "I've played so hard today I'm tuckered out." This photo was actually taken in California a while back ago when we went to visit Papa and Grandma. Like I said though, this type of sleeping in the car happens frequently after a hard day of playing.
 


This is the "I really have to pee in the middle of the night, and I'm too tired to make it all the way back to bed, so I think I'll just sleep here on this mat on the hard tile floor!"
 


And here we have the "I will show mom that I'm not tired even if she rocks me and I will wiggle and squirm to try to keep myself awake until I absolutely have no more wiggles left, because if I squirm around I can prolong going to sleep by ten minutes. As opposed to falling asleep right away if she holds me in her arms."
 

And lastley we have the, "Mom and dad don't know I'm in here playing with my toys and sunglasses to stay awake. That is unless I fall asleep with them on!"
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patti said...

Too cute! He's one of a kind!

Kelly said...

Wow, those make me sleepy just looking at them. Too cute. I love the bathroom one...I've felt the same way many times! :)

DeeAnne said...

haha! he's too cool even when he's sleeping... the sunglasses are a riot!