Friday, September 21, 2007

SPIDERS!!!

OOPS! I realized the photo I had here had a copywrite symbol next to it! I think it's illegal to put it here, so if you want to see a cool photo of the spider webs go to the link on the right that says SPIDER WEBS.

Bradley got to go with a group of kids from his school today to Tawakoni State Park. They went to see this giant spider web that thousands of people from all over have come to see. They say the first one was over 200 yards long. The rains have washed the webs away I think 4 times now and the spiders just build the web back. I'm sure it would have been cool to see, but I am a little glad I didn't make this field trip because it was probably CREEPY too!!! I let Bradley take his camera. The pictures below are his. The one above, I coppied from the Lake Tawakoni State Park website.
THOUSANDS OF SPIDERS JUST HANGING OUT!





10 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my creepy. Monica would pass out on site for sure!!

Patti said...

Wow!!! Have you thought about the fact that Bradley's photography could lead to a career like his Uncle Jamil--that is hanging out of a helicopter? He's really good with his camera!

Wade said...

Now I've got the heeby-geebies!

Thanks!

DeeAnne said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE that he got to go see those webs! i read about them in the times all the way up here and thought is sounded so cool/yucky/neato/disgusting/interesting.
i'm jealous.

great pics, bradley!

Monica said...

I WOULD NEVER GO SEE THIS WEB!!!!!!!!! I have issues with spiders. I would have felt neverous all day knowing my child was there. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! I am impressed with the pictures though.

JB said...

SOOO glad my girl's adventures will (hopefully!) not involve spider searching! Bradley is a great photographer!

Just Me. . . said...

eeewwww. . .spiders are yucky!!

Jen said...

Laura!! Jennifer Yocham Siemer, here.I found you after I read one of your comments on Kendra's blog. You might not remember me but we lived in Midland at the same time.You can catch up with me at cmers.blogspot.com
We just moved to Atlanta from Fort Worth. I loved reading your blog and catching up with your family. I'll keep reading!
Jen

Pearson Family said...

What a photographer you have on your hands!

Kedra said...

hey Laura!
It's so good to hear from you! Your boys are so precious! I am so glad to see Bradley again and see how much he has grown up! It's been so long~
please email me so we can catch up!
kedra.brown@hotmail.com