Monday, December 10, 2007

I Feel Loved

So our staff at the school does the whole Secret Santa thing this week. For various reasons, I chose not to participate. I just couldn't justify spending the $40 for me to get stuff all week. Well turns out, I'm the only one who didn't sign up and I knew that before the whole event was finalized and the santa's were picked, but I still didn't think I should do it. Well some sweet elf full of Christmas Joy shared some of the spirit with me today and gave me this CUTE snowman ornament. It made me so happy, and what a sweet person to do that! No one from work reads my blog (at least to my knowledge no one does), but I wish they did because they could see a big THANK YOU!

And I also had to post a picture of our tree this year. My parents got one of the new pre lit trees so we got their old one, lights and all. It is such an upgrade from our 4 foot tree we have had for our entire marriage. Funny thing is when we put up this tree Bradley said ,"man, our tree last year Jake was so much bigger than this." Ha so funny to see how they remember things!

And time to close with pictures of my sweet pirate!


And my little pirate showing off his Karate moves...hmmm....I think he may be a little confused.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Love your post Laura. I like your tree too. The colored lights are pretty. I loved Bradley's comment. Hope you guys have a fun Christmas. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Next time you are in town give me a call when you have time. I would love to do lunch or something.

Kendra said...

cute, cute. Love your tree, and sure wish I could meet your little men sometime . .take care and hope the rest of the holiday season is a blessing to you there!

JB said...

What a great staff you work with!

Ok, I'm going to be in Texas Dec. 20-26ish. What is your holiday like? We've got several things going on, but I would LOVE to try to meet for coffee or lunch.