Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Walking in a Winter StickyLand

I bought those little Pampered Chef glass bowls last weak in the hopes that they would help me cook some things in the toaster oven (our oven issue is a whole blog in itself). Anyway, I thought I had a wise idea to make the little cakes with the bowls into Christmas trees and make a "Winter Wonderland" type sceen with them. Well, this is what we ended up with :) Most likely I will never be a gourmet chef, but the boys and I sure had a lot of fun tonight. And we sure were sticky when we finished!



6 comments:

DeeAnne said...

ooey gooey good. looks fun. did you eat them?

Laura Scott said...

Yes, and I think we all have tummy aches from sugar overload. The boys didn't fall asleep until 9:45 because they were so giggley and wiggley!

Patti said...

Did Jake have fun with all the boxes he took home with him today? He looks so happy in that last picture. Glad you all had fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy L. Jackson said...

Laura: I had no idea that your husband coached in Ferris. I am guessing Ferris, texas? If you do not know already, I work in Ellis County, and Ferris is one of our service areas. What a small world!
Thanks for keeping this up to date.

Congrats for your friend, and Happy New year!

Amy LeBus Jackson