Monday, November 10, 2008

Friday Night Fun

We are 9-1 heading into the playoffs. Tri-district champs, we have to share the title with two other schools. So here are some pictures from our Friday nights lately. The first one is the sweetest. This was Bradley's frist time to go on the sidelines with his dad. Precious.


And what would Friday nights be without Crickets???
I know disgusting, but he sure was having a good time. From the back...



EWWWWW! This was an away game, but I made Jake stay awake the entire way home so I could throw him in the tub.

And I shook the boy off real good before we got in Shannon's car!



6 comments:

JB said...

Can't believe there are still plagues of crickets at HS football stadiums in East Texas. I remember soooooo well dodging crickets during football season way back in 1993!!!

Kelly said...

I have serious heebie-jeebies now! :) That's a great season so far!

Scott Family said...

LOVE the picture of Randy and Bradley--wow, Bradley looked so tall! And, all I have to say about the crickets is "İğrenç!" (which means, "NASTY!") I am proud of you for just letting him play and even being able to look long enough to take a picture of him because I have to admit I would soooooo have freaked out:)
Coby

DeeAnne said...

whoa! tell cricket boy that he is very brave.

and bradley must of had a great time!

Monica said...

Sweet pictures of Brady and Randy, JAKE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!! NASTY!!! I am sure you will see worse being the mom of two boys. : ) Glad to get a picture of what you guys are up too.

Anonymous said...

Funny thing, I remember a little girl who came in the house one day to tell me about the bird in the back yard that she had been playing with. She said, "Mom, I touched his beak and he wouldn't tweet." Then she said, "Mom, his legs won't bend." AND THEN she said, "Mom, the birdie is bald." Well, Enter Lysol and heebie jeebies for the rest of the day, LOL! Jake comes by it naturally, honey!
Love you,
Mom