Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Poor Jake!

 

Okay, does the kid know how to pose or what? So today I'm out talking with the neighbor and Jake is riding his bike. Well, Bradley's 3rd grade friend also named Jake is riding his bike as well and making really awesome jumps off of the curb. So, Jake decides that since he's had his training wheels off of his bike for what a week now, he would follow suit! Well my little four year old who has NO fear of pain (only a huge fear of meeting new people) goes and jumps the curb and flips foward and lands straight on his face. After we cleaned up his bloody nose, head and knee Jake asked me "Mommy when I'm older can you buy me a motorcylce?" I'm thinking you crazy kid....so I asked him why and he said , "because they can jump a lot better than a bicycle!" Ha! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wade said...

Hey Laura,

I thought I'd return the favor and visit your blog!

Jake is my kind of guy! That kind perserverance will serve him well later in life . . . in non-motorcycle related life experiences, of course!

This is actually the kind of stuff that Kelly is afraid of dealing with when Tate gets older. She doesn't think she'll be able to handle the broken bones and bloody noses.

I keep trying to tell her that 'boys will be boys'. I'm sure she'll learn to deal with it jsut as I am learning to deal with changing diapers!

Laura Scott said...

Wade and Kelly- I' have tried and tried to leave comments on your blogs recently, but blogger won't let me!!! Maybe I need to switch to beta??? Kelly you look beautiful in your hospital picture! I wish I looked that good after giving birth. I'll try to keep commenting and figure out this stupid blogger!!!!!

Candice said...

AK's 5 and we're nowhere close to taking off the training wheels. She is not the daring one (unless it's amusement park rides). I loved picturing Jake working on his stunts.

Will you email me your address por favor? dstites@frontiernet.net

Laura Scott said...

Sorry Candice, I'm an idiot for not sending it earlier! My address is
1 Candy cane Lane
North Pole, TX 75555

Just Kidding you crazy internet people!!! I emailed it...Thanks for wanting it!