Thursday, January 11, 2007

 
Okay, I miss my Jakey today!!! He loooooves Mother's Day Out though. His friend Juliana was there today. She's been in Colorado, so Jake was soooo excited to see her there today.

The bad part about today is that I'm forced to be at home. Rooms To Go is bringing out a new couch because the first one they brought looks like it got a puncture in the leather and they tried to patch it. I am very impressed with RTG however, because they didn't give us any problems when we said we weren't happy with the couch. So, back to the point, I have to stick around the house. Not that I have other things to do or places to go, it's just that feeling of being stuck and having to be somewhere....you know???

The good thing is I took down our Christmas lights outside this morning. I know, we've been the pride and joy of our neighborhood with our icicle lights hanging and Christmas trees in the flower beds. I just don't like to be cold, but I figured I better do it today before the really cold weather comes in this weekend! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

What a cute picture of the 2 of you!

Laura Scott said...

Thanks...Randy took it...I feel extremely honored that such a professional photographer would comment on our picture! I'm sure you could get much cuter pictures of my family a lllllooooooot quicker than it took Randy to get this one!