Saturday, January 27, 2007

Texarkana Trip



Randy and all the football coaches are at a football clinic in Grapevine this weekend, so the boys and I took off to Texarkana to see my best friend Kelley, from when we lived in Atlanta. Kelley and I got together every Friday, so I have really missed my friend. Her husband is a coach at Texas High in Texarkana, so he was at the same clinic as Randy.

The boys always have so much fun together. The favorite toy to play with was the Go Diego Go rescue center. It was a hit. We let the boys stay up till 11:30! What were we thinking! Kelley's friends Laura and James from Fredricksburg also stayed the night, so we all stayed up late and played games.

Kelley was pregnant when we moved and then she came to visit me during football season with her new baby Kyndall. We just don't know how to handle having a little girl in the room to hug and kiss on. She is sooo cute and such a happy baby. I'm so glad we got to go see my friend and Jake was so happy to go see "his Cade and Clay". They are such good friends of ours.

I slept so nice and sound only to find out that Kelley and the other Laura were up most the night with Kyndall. Oops, sorry I am such a sound sleeper. Once I am alseep, I don't hear a thing. Randy has always makes fun of me for this. The boys could have crawled in our bed rolled all over me, Randy move them, give them medicine and then I wake up the next morning and ask Randy why he is soooo tire the next day. HA! He is such a sweet husband. I always tell him to wake me up when this happens, but he is so kind and takes care of it.



Thanks Kelley for letting us come hang out! We miss you guys. Hopefully you will get your computer up and running soon!!! The boys are in their room watching Veggie Tales. BTW- Madame Blueberry finally gave out tonight and broke:( That was one of our favorites about being thankful...In fact this video helped me get through Maymester and several other long nights at ACU. Whenever Bradley would wake up in the middle of the night in college, I would pop in a Veggie Tales. He has always loved them. Anyway I'm going to go put the boys to bed, they are exhausted!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: