Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Current Mood: BEYOND HAPPY!!!!!

Oh my goodnes!!! I just saved myself $500.00 It has been tedious and nausiating to get to this point but I finally did it. I have been trying for two months to get the owner of the gas station to call me so we can straighten out my bills for the gasoline in my eyes. He has been extremely difficult to reach. I told him in several notes, that I believed his employees were forgetting to give him my messages:) I loaded Jake in the car today and took a road trip down to E, stopping at every gas station/grocery store he owend and left my number for him to call me. I was also fortunate to meet a man in my defensive driving course Saturday that said if all else failed he would give me Mr. F's address (I decided only as a last resort bc I almost felt like that would be stalking. I know it's not, but I thought I would try to handle it this way first). Well today in my adventure I found out Mr. F's son owns a local business so I was able to reach his son and tell him about the bills and guess what??? Mr. F called me and agreed to paying half of my bills!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! He was very nice on the phone by the way, he just needed a good reason to call me and I believe I delivered that today!

No comments: