Saturday, February 3, 2007

Getting Ready for the COLTS to WIN!!!

 
Okay, so tomorrow this table will be filled with the yummy menu of... Wings, philly cheesesteak sandwiches, queso, chips and black bean salsa (the red football helmet is actually a chip and dip holder), cupcakes, pistachios, cheeze whiz and wheat thins, pizza rolls, and drinks!!! We decided to stay home for numerous reasons and it will be a small fun family party. I had a lot of fun decorating!!!

 
And I thought I would include the new furniture in this post, since some of you are leaving the country in like, oh, 4 DAYS!!! :( So here it is. I didn't get all the trim painted yet, or mini blinds hung, or all the pictures hung, or the new french doors installed (oh yeah JK this last one won't happen for a while)... but oh well, you still get the idea.

 
Notice the lovely puke lime green walls in the background that we eat by every day!
And, those are cute little football lights hanging over the mantle.
 
And here is our choice of table. We chose the slate top because 1) There is less wooden surface area for little boys to scratch 2) There is no glass top for little boys to break. 3) We just simply like it!!!

The yellow flag is a penalty flag that is made for throwing at the TV when you don't like some bad call the ref has made. I bought it for Randy but he laughed and said "How Cheesey is that". Oh well, I guess the boys will have fun throwing it at each other! Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you're place looks great. I can't believe the difference. congratulations!

deeanne

jaime s said...

Wow...what a menu...wish we could join you! I am hoping the Colts pull thru..I am just THRILLED that they FINALLY made it to the Super Bowl!! So glad you're rooting for the
Colt-sies too!!

Jaime

P.S. Love the new furniture!

Kelly said...

Wow, you're going all out! Looks like it will be lots of fun.

Patti said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the furniture. Your decorations look like loads of fun. Don't tell Randy, but I like the yellow flag. When the boys get tired of it, maybe I can throw it for awhile, hee hee! You are just too much fun!
Love you,
Mom

Laura Scott said...

Yeah Jaime, I didn't even think about this being your home State team!!! We really want to see Peyton win! I wish you could come over too. We would have invited people over, but the only people we know well enough to invite, have BIG screen tv's or plasmas. Our 1980's version probably would drive them crazy to watch :)

Thanks for appreciating the finer things in life with me mom, like yellow penalty flags that are made to throw inside the house!!!

Candice said...

Yes, Laura, I love when the tulips start coming around. And I love when my friends think of me :).

I have a square iron piece hung in my family room that is very similar to yours.

New furniture can be a lot of fun.

Heather said...

Your house looks great! I'm sure you had a happy family with the outcome of the Superbowl. =)

Heather said...

Your house looks great! I'm sure you had a happy family with the outcome of the Superbowl. =)

Heather said...

Your house looks great! I'm sure you had a happy family with the outcome of the Superbowl. =)

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I just got on the blog. Coby reminded me. Love the furniture, it looks really amazing. I wish I had been able to watch the superbowl over at ya'll house. Loving all the stuff about the boys, school, etc. Thanks for keeping this up to date. Now that we have internet I'll check more often. Love you guys!!
Gary