Saturday, February 10, 2007

Soccer Game + February = BRRRRR!!!!

First game of the spring season was this morning and it was cold. Bradley is number 6 this time. We are no longer flourecent yellow. We are now flourecent green!!!! We have a great sponsor this time around (Pro Time Lanscaping). He bought all of the parents a patriots shirt! Our kids play their hearts out! Hopefully this season we will win a few games. UPDATED- I am adding this info to this post...One of our awesome soccer parents, Laurie, has created a PATRIOTS SOCCER BLOG I've put the link over to the right...And mom, it has our schedule on it!! Laurie takes great pictures of the kids at the games and made us a cool video last season. She puts up pictures on the blog, and there is one of Bradley on it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jaime s said...

I missed the pics of Bradley in flourescent...makes me laugh so hard that they keep choosing such
B-R-I-G-H-T colors!! Go Bradley!!