Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Today I took the boys to get their pictures in the bluebonnets, which I love to do. We didn't really get to see a many when we lived in Atlanta. These are actually at a rest stop between our hosue and Lone Oak...only ten minutes from our house! I'm no great photographer like some of you, but I got some good pictures that I really enjoy!


I could tell the boys were getting bored with all the posing I was making them do, so I let them each choose some of their own poses.... below is Bradley's chosen pose...
And here is Jake's chosen pose....I know...don't ask!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

DeeAnne said...

who does jake think he is? the Amazing Houdini or something? hahahaha!

Kelly said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to take some bluebonnet pics of our little guy...such a neat TX tradition.

Anonymous said...

What fabulous pictures! I've always wanted to see the bluebonnets myself (never have). You have 2 of the most handsome boys I've ever seen!
Love,
Papa & Deborah

jaime s said...

GREAT PICS!! What handsome (and quite grown up looking) your boys are. You are a GREAT photographer!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful pics. I thought the pick your own pose was a great idea!!

Candice said...

Great pictures. You've made me miss the bluebonnets. My girls have never had a picture in them and I think that is a shame!

Your boys are so cute!