Friday, May 25, 2007

Sorry no pictures...this will be more an informative post i guess. Let's start with today....it the last day of school!!!! Yipee!!! and that means for Randy, the last day of being a lion. What's that you say??? No more Greenville Lions???

That's right people! Randy has accepted a job in a town 15 minutes away from our house. We are now going to be The Lone Oak Buffaloes. Cool thing is they are red and black so I don't have to buy new clothes for next year. We will still live in our house and Bradley will still go to Lamar and Jake will go the the Christian school next year. Randy really likes the head coach out in Lone oak and has really enjoyed working with him, and it's a smaller school with really awesome kids! In fact people in Greenville pay for their kids to attend the Lone Oak school district. So, Randy is going to coach in Lone Oak next year and we are really excited about it.

Really that's the biggest news we have. Other than that let's see. We will go to Disney World this summer. Originally I thought we were going to California because our friends we're going with kept saying Disney Land and I'm such a literal person that I assumed we were going to California. But after all the planning I realized we were going to Florida HA! I now have everyone corrected and they are all saying Disney World just to appease me! So, I won't tell you when our trip is for security reasons I guess, but it will be HOT when we go.

Actually we have been practicing with the boys a lot lately for our trip. We will be able to go to the parks after hours and some nights the parks are open until 2 am. I don't for see us staying that late, but we will try to play until midnight. So, we have been letting the boys stay up late then practice taking a nap in the late afternoon. We have also been practicing sleeping in in the mornings! We still have a while to get all this down, but we will get it. I've also taken Bradley walking two miles with me at a good pace to be ready for all the walking we will do! Ha! It's so funny to be able to say to your kids... "take a nap so we can practice for Disney....keep walking fast so we can practice for Disney...Sleep till 8:30 so we can practice for Disney..."We'll see how excited the kids are about going after we practice for the next oh some.....wait I can't reveal our trip dates.

The jewelry business has been exciting. One of mom's bracelet is being published in a beading magazine this summer...it has 90,000 in circulation! So, we met with some marketing people and we are changing our name and they with give our website a "facelift" and they designed a logo for us. I don't think we are ready to reveal the new name yet, but soon. Mom and I are going to be sellig kits for people who want to make their own piece of jewelry but don't have easy access to the materials. Mom and I are still having fun with this. So is Bradley's teacher...she has loved all the jewelry she's gotten this year. I made her an s-link dangle bracelet for her end of the year gift. Her daughter serves in Iraq and came home for spring break and came to her classroom dressed up for the kids. So, I dangle some red, white, and blue lampwork beads from it. Mrs. Kelley loves jewelry, and we love Mrs. Kelley! She has been an awesome teacher! I don't know if you can get much better of a teacher than her. And no, she doesn't read my blog, I just have to brag on her that much because she is that great of a teacher.

Well, nothing much else to report. Hope you all have relaxing and fun summer plans!!! Summer is such a big deal to us because Randy is home for the full month of June and half of July. So, we really get some great family time together. So, we are looking forward to the next month and a half!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I think everyone is going to Disney World this year. We are going at Christmas time. It won't be hot, but it will be the busiest week of the year. At least that is what they have told us. I think your mix up between California and Florida is pretty funny. I would have been confussed too. They were talking about the wrong place!!
I hope to see you this week. We will be out of town Saturday Sunday, and I am having a garage sale with my sister on Friday. Other than that I am free. I may try to track you down Thursday afternoon. I get done with work around 2.

April Carrasco said...

It is so good to catch up with you through your blog.

Unknown said...

I think your jewelry is so cool and cannot wait to check out this website and place an order! I hope you'll place the link permanently on your blog. And I'm glad you have your hubby closer! Have fun on all your trips!