Monday, May 14, 2007

Surprise!!!

These are all coming out in the wrong order...oh well! So, big weekend! I hopped on a plane friday morning all by myself and headed out to New Jersey. Mom was supposed to come, but her broken foot didn't allow her to make the trip :( The reason for our trip was to surprise my sister at her surprise baby shower!!! Her sister-in-law hosted the shower at her house in Short Hills NJ. It was so much fun.

I stayed friday night with DeeAnne's MIL and FIL. They live in Long Beach NJ. All beautiful places, but I was dying to get to New York and see DeeAnne's place. I had a good time friday night and then Saturday morning we drove out to short hills and started getting ready for the guests. Can yall believe I drove to the train station in NJ all by myself to pick up guests??? It was a really easy drive so don't be too impressed :)

Then after all the guest arrived, Jamil drove up with DeeAnne and we surprised her with a fabulous baby shower!!! It was soooo much fun and soooo well put together.
Here is DeeAnne's reaction when she saw her sister (ME) !!!! (she doesn't even look pregnant in the picture!)


The beautifull table where all the food went.
Some of DeeAnne's friends!
 

The proud daddy to be!!!!
 

No comments: