Thursday, June 28, 2007

My house has been infected!!!

Or should I say chicken pox??!!! Bradley broke out yesterday. He is covered all over his face down to his tummy. Now he is running a fever. The doctor said his was a mild case since he was vacinated at one year (I would hate to see a regular case). She thinks he will clear up in time to go on our Disney trip. I'm not convinced he will though. We will see, I guess it's good we bought insurance for the trip!!! We may be canceling!

We made it through VBS this week. Bradley had to miss last night and the closing celebration tonight. I taught in Jake's class with the 2, 3, and 4 year olds. Our computers have been invaded with viruses. I will take this computer in tomorrow to be worked on. It will take 5 to 7 business days to fix! Yikes. bye bye fellow bloggers! See you in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Oh dear... chicken poxs??? You know when I got the chicken pox I was at Six Flags. I remember my sister telling ladies in the bathroom, " My sister is breaking out in the chicken pox". Don't you know those people wanted to run out screaming. : ) I also, remember when we went to Disney Land as kids my sister and I both came down with strep throat a few days before we left. Some how we managed to get well in time. Crazy how things always seem to happen before a big trip. I hope you guys get well quickly!!! Mickey is waiting.

Just Me. . . said...

EEEWWWW. . .chicken pox. . .we did that last year I think with Dakota. Then when he finally could go to school they said he couldn't come cause of pink eye!!!