Wednesday, August 1, 2007

MIKAH

My sister had her baby July 26th!!! Isn't my nephew precious!!! He weighed in at 7 lb 14 oz at birth, but a couple of days later left the hospital weighing in at 9 something pounds!! They think the scale was broken in the delivery room. Bradley and I get to leave for New York to see them the 13th. We can not wait!!!!! We will be busy until then though. Tonight I drove Bradley to his Nana's, where he will stay until Saturday. Jake and I leave in the morning to go to Texarkana to see my friend Kelley and her three kiddos (pictures of that later). Then Sunday I will teach my toddlers and then we will take off to Grapevine to house sit and the boys will attend yet another VBS while there :)

Then we come home the 9th and then Bradley and I leave the 13th for New York to see this cute little guy below and his mom and dad. Which, I've been informed that my brother in law will be giving me a quick New York driving lesson upon my arrival
so that I can drive my sister to the doctor in Manhattan that Wednesday. Hee hee....that sounds fun!



LOOK! MIKAH IS ALREADY BLOWING KISSES TO HIS FAVORITE AUNT!!!!


2 comments:

Monica said...

Laura, Your little nephew is so sweet. I have been watching your blog and wondering when the little man would make his appearance. A broken scale in the delivery room is never good. Deanne totally needs the credit if she delivered a 9 pound baby!!! Hope you guys enjoy your trip.

jaime s said...

Sweet, sweet baby...enjoy your visit!!