Saturday, September 1, 2007

What would I do without her?


I had to add the blinky, because like I said, I can't stand tons of words on blogs without some kind of visual....and I don't have a picture of my mom and I together. My mom is just the best! I don't know what I would do without her. We talk on the phone just about every day together and we see each other at least once a week it seems like. Not to say we can't get on each other's nerves ocassionally, but that gets overlooked quickly and we really enjoy being so close.

She will be coming to my rescue big time Tuesday. Evidentally there is a Hep. A shot, that the state just started mandating two years ago, and all pre-k and kindergarteners have to have it before the school will even let them register. The shot is given at two years of age, so Jake was not required to have it when he was two.

And, since he had been going to the Christian school here in Greenville, I didn't know about it, because they can have different rules than the state, so they did not require it. So, when I went to register the boys yesterday, it was too late to get Jake a shot. Luckily, his doctor could work him in Tuesday! So, Jake will stay with Mimi Tuesday and she will take him to get his shot.

THANK YOU MOM!!!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I had so much fun with Jake today! He is so funny and sweet. He almost had me convinced that it would be OK with Mom if I ran him by the house to get his money so that he could be 5 of the same Mars Mission Lego sets--he said they had to be the same because that was the only set that was for 6 to 9 year olds and the others were too old for him. Glad to say, I held out despite his very persuasive reasoning and logic, LOL.

I'm glad that I had the chance to be with him today.
Love you all,
Mom