Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Hike


Tomorrow I am taking a personal day off from work. I was hoping to go hiking at a state park, but the forcast calls for rain all day. So....rather than hoping for good weather tomorrow I asked the boys and Randy if they wanted to hike with me today. And, they said Yes! So we all went to Lake Tawakoni State Park and went on a 3 mile trail. We had soooooo much fun and it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Bradley brought his camera...I didn't want to carry mine. I had to at least get him in one of the pictures. It's not a very good one though. The boys are looking out at the lake. Then they looked down and saw that they were standing on top of a "cave" HA! Bradley poked on the top of it with his hiking stick and when some of the top gave way he said "yep it's a bear cave Jake." Jake took off running.

Eating oranges!

2 comments:

DeeAnne said...

wow it looked fun! what a pretty hike. hope you guys are good. we miss you.

JB said...

What an awesome family day! I'm sure ya'll have great memories!