Tuesday, February 5, 2008




Well, I almost had an easy day today. I spent the day at school doing odds and ends for teachers and for the last period of the day volunteered to fill in for the P.E. teacher while she helped some students in her room. Well....when you have to have a tornado drill for 30 minutes, while the favorable tornado conditions move through Lone Oak, the only place to evacuate the children to safety is the boys and girls restrooms. So, I got to spend 30 minutes in the nasty smelly middle school boys restroom with ten boys and another aide. Gross!!! Surely tomorrow will be better! And no, the picture above is not the actual bathroom I was in, (I don't take my camera to school) I just wanted to give your brains a visual. Too bad they haven't invented smellovision!

2 comments:

Just Me. . . said...

That's gross.

Monica said...

OK that is bad. I do not trust middle schools boys to be neat in the bathroom. WOW!! You earned your dollars friend. I was thinking of you the other day. I am sure glad you are my friend and we have kept in touch all these years. Let's not count how many. It makes me feel old. I still remeber the first time I heard of Laura "the new girl" at church. :) Glad you are still around new girl.