Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Nurse, Nurse, Paiging Nurse Scott"

Here's the nurses station...the living room floor. This will last us all of oh 3 days! I covered the top of the trash to spare you the "puke factor". Let me just say thank you to family and friends who have been sooooooo supportive and helpful. We are tired, but healing :)

THURSDAY UPDATE: Randy went to therapy today. The nurse said his wounds are healing quickly! She think the burns will heal quicker than his arm however. She said they didn't realize initially how deep the road rash was on his arm. He looks so much better though, and no more whirlpool therapy!

3 comments:

candice said...

Just got caught up on everything going on with your family! First of all, my heart swelled reading about Bradley's baptism! That is awesome. We will pray for his new walk with Christ!

I am so sorry about Randy's accident, but I am thankful that he is okay. A family we knew from our former church was in a motorcycle accident on Sunday and she was fatally injured. A young guy ran a stop sign. So sad. That is so wise for Randy to wear a helmet! I hope he recovers soon.

Kelly said...

Just catching up on the blog. Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions week. So glad for your son's joyful news and so glad that your husband is safe.

Steph said...

I have been catching up....I am just learning about all of this and didn't realize I could go to your blog from your comments you send. I am fairly new in the blog world. Anyway, your boys are precious and I am so thankful that your husband is okay. I just read about his accident. Wow! Thanks so much for your prayers for Kate's ankle. I truly appreciate it! Will you be at homecoming?