Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Big 8!!!

 
Well here we are. Another year down :) I was rocking with Bradley the other night and said, "Wow, I can't believe you are eight years old." He said, "That's okay mom, I still feel young." How cute! He's even young enough to think it would be cool to live with us while he's attending college somewhere! (Yeah right! We'll see what he thinks in 10 more years!)

A lady came by our house last week with a welcoming bag from housewarmers. It has tons of coupons for free stuff from local businesses in town. So this morning I went by the party store and picked up the free balloon boquet. After that I headed over to Chicago Style Pizza to get a free medium pizza for the boys (Nana brought yummmy ribs for the adults). Anyway, I've never seen the Godfather, but imagine a big scary Italian guy with a thick italian accent standing behind the pizza counter. When I showed him my free coupon and asked for the pizza, he said, "No! No! No! You not show me that thing! I not honor that coupon! Those people are liers! I go broke with that thing! It's supposed to be buy a large and get a medium free!" So I start crying and tell scary mafia pizza man that all I wanted is the pizza for my sons birthday and I would just go somewhere else. So then he gets all soft and says, "no, no, no, You want free pizza? I make you free pizza! It's just my voice. Don't leave here sit down! You want drink, here have drink I go make pizza! It's your sons birthday? You bring your son here every birthday and I make him free pizza!!!" SO scary mafia guy ended up being okay and sent me home with a free large peperoni pizza (BTW- I left him a good tip)

 
And here is the cake....I know not the greatest art work ever, but the boys loved it. At least it was better than the Spongebob cupcakes I made for his class at school. They looked like Big Bird with the chicken pox!

  Posted by Picasa

And of course he raked in the goodies!! Batman legos, a light up Bionicle, and enough money to put with what little he has saved to buy the Game Boy he wants! It blows my mind that kids can get this much money in one day(Thanks grandparents :) Papa and Deborah also sent this awesome quarter collection map of the fifty states quarters. They even sent all the quarters that have been printed so far. Last night we had fun punching out all the discs on the map were the quarters belong. Then you pop the quarters in where the discs were. Anyway, the disc are currently being used as flying weapons to throw at each other (go figure!) All in all a GREAT EIGHT!

5 comments:

Candice said...

Good looking cake. I wish you had a picture of the Big Bird cupcakes:).

Anonymous said...

We sure wish we could have been there to celebrate Big 8.

Bradley we love you and certainly enjoy hearing about your day.

Remember to pray for us, we are praying for you in all that you do, that you be a good son, a good student and a the person God wants you to be.

We are very proud of you. Have fund and enjoy being eight the rest of this year.

Papa and Grandma Deborah

mcjacobsjournal said...

I love the story of pizza godfather man. And, I love that you still got your free pizza! And, even a large!! Looks like it was a fun party! And, I too, am very impressed by the cake. That is not at all on my list of skills, and I probably would have even been impressed with the chicken pox cupcakes!! :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we get naked and go to bed to celebrate, we rub each others cocks and once your's is hard I take it in my mouth while I put my fingers in your bum, I slurp,lick, scrape it with my teeth and suck it good I love sucking boys cock's and with me sucking you and my fingers in you you are squealing and bucking like crazy, then you go down on me, you have become a really good cock sucker since I started you at 3 and you can swallow all my load now, then I put you on your knees, lube that sweet, tight, bumhole and my cock goes where my fingers were, being your first time you scream in pain but soon you will be begging for it, I take it really easy on you and gently work your tight hole and watch my cum drip from you it's my boipussy now buddy ,happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

can I join in I love tight little boys too, my nephew is such a good boy for uncle john