Monday, December 4, 2006

Time for Some Happy New!!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Okay so in the midst of all this chaos and heartbreak over the last week there have been some very happy, wonderfull, and exciting things happen. First of all we signed away on the contract today for our house. We have been blessed with what seems to be the opportunity to sell our house at not a great price, but we will be FREE of making double mortgages!!! They have in the contract to close by December 21st! In time for Christmas. Yeah!! Hopefully nothing will fall through and they won't back out.

Now we can free up our money to start paying the ER bill and the ambulance ride from my gasoline bath the other night. Which for all of you wondering I have showered repeatedly in Vinegar (GAG!) and baking soda, and the gasoline odor has subsided a bit. I only smell it now when I am drying my hair with the hairdryer....hmmmm scary-heat and gasoline smell :) I have avoided drying my hair by doing my classic going to bed with wet heir. The clothes---well that's another matter. They have been air drying outside bc I have just about washed them to death in the washer.

Today I came home from faxing the house contract to the realtor and Jake showed me his awesome new skill that dad worked with him today for about 3 minutes...HE CAN RIDE HIS BIKE with NO training wheels!!! Oh my goodness, I don't think Bradley did this until he was 6! Part of this is due to the fact that Jakes bike is another one of the items in the garage that I repeatedly hit with the car. Thus the bent training wheels that don't do him much good when riding his bike anyway. He really had no choice but to learn to keep his balance.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
And now the most exciting new of all..................I'm going to be an aunt!!!! I know I am in no way discrediting my nieces and nephews Maddie and Nate or David and Jonathan or Elizabeth who is in the process of coming from Vietnam.......But these are all on the Scott side of the family. That's right my sister is due in July to have a baby!!!!!! I can't wait to spoil this baby rotten! I have had dreams of my sister having a little girl and in those dreams the little girl is just like Punky Brewster!!! DeeAnne is going to be a fun and exciting mom and I'm sure her child whether it be a boy or a girl will keep us all in stitches and on our toes! I can't wait!!!!!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

With you and DeeAnne as my daughters, I am truly the luckiest mom in the world!
I love you,
Mom