Wednesday, December 6, 2006

WEIRD!

 Posted by Picasa

Okay, so I’ve been tagged by Jaime to list 6 weird things about myself. Well the problem is I am weird so I’m not sure I can attempt to distinguish weird things about myself from the normal parts of myself :) Anyway, here goes….

1. I can lie on my stomach and bend my legs back to touch my head! (it’s a skill I acquired at a very young age…I thought yall would appreciate the picture of me at five doing this and not 30! I can still do it though!

2. I don’t like chocolate!

3. I don’t like steak! Well, maybe I would like it if it was smothered in queso.

4. I can’t stand to wear jewelry! The first thing I do when I come home is throw all my jewelry off…might explain why my wedding ring has been missing for the last two weeks! Also funny that’s my extra income right now…making jewelry and wearing the product to advertise!

5. I would take like five bubble baths a day (seriously) if I had the time and enough hot water. They are my favorite!!! Funny how every time I go to take one some little boy starts knocking on the door needing something!

6. Something I have really had to work on for the last two years since I figured this out about myself is once I have one item of a set, I feel like I need the rest of it (whether I will actually use it or not). Like if I were to by Raspberry lotion from bath and body, I would have to have every other item in that flavor. Or if I bought a bob the tomato for Bradley when he was younger…I would have to buy the entire rest of the veggie tales with it. I know weird but I have learned to control this urge! Mainly due to the fact that it is a costly habit!!!

So now I have to tag people that Jaime didn't tag? Well that would be Angie S., Chelsea, Paige, and hmmm MOM! I know this is a hard list to come up with for some of you so I won't be offended if you don't do it!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh my! ONLY six?! I'm working on it.
Love you AND have to love your ideosyncracies!! You're more fun than...uhmmmm....a barrel of....uhmmmm.....crackers.....or is it chickens????? No wait--it's a barrel of monkeys. Got it!
Mom

jaime s said...

What about your peanut butter and banana thing???

Loved the pic of your head and foot trick!!

Laura Scott said...

Mixed up smashed banana's and peanut butter makes yummmmmmy sandwhiches! I have my boys hooked on them!!!!!!