Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Supernova

Here is Bradley's first science project ever. He chose to make his about supernovas. I had to help him with the putting holes in the box and getting the box together for the setup, but other than that he did everthing by himself...even the laminating! I love my little laminator. Those are battery powered christmas lights in the box to be little stars. We took his project to school this morning and he was so proud. It looks like most of the other kids did the planets for their project. They will be set up in the hallway next week for all the parents to see!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DeeAnne said...

awe. SOME. way to go, Bradley. you rocked that science show.

Patti said...

Really nice work, Bradley. I can't wait to see your project in person!
Love,
Mimi

Candice said...

What a great job, Bradley! Are those candy corns on the rocket? Edible science project... I like it! He must feel great about that accomplishment. Science projects always stressed me out, and it felt good when everything was completed.